Friday 9 March 2012

AdelynStone's Mud Scrub Revisited

 
So I tried out AdelynStone's Mud Scrub last night.  And I have to say it was really *really* amazing.  I made it with peppermint oil and it was amazing.  I definitely would recommend it!  In the past however when I've made sugar scrubs in the past I have mixed it with honey and not oil.  It has a tendency to separate a little but it’s still good.  I used a veggie oil for mine last night and found it really slick and not amazingly nice so I'm going to try it with either an almond oil (which is good for mixing with essential oils and to massage with) or honey.  Today when I woke up my skin feels so soft and exfoliated.  More importantly for me, I suffer from bad eczema all over my shoulders.  I got C to give me a proper scrub all over my back and I wasn’t itchy all night with is a miracle! Only a little scratchy tonight but that’s an improvement!!!  I’d definitely make it as a gift for a coffee lover too!

No comments:

Post a Comment